Detect bladder cancer recurrences with a simple, non-invasive and accurate urine test.
Bladder EpiCheck® provides patients and clinicians with a simple, objective urine test to detect recurrence of bladder tumors. The test analyzes subtle disease-specific changes in DNA methylation markers, allowing for the detection of 91%1 of the high-risk (non Ta-LG) cancers. High risk cancers2 are important to catch as they are aggressive and most likely to progress to invasive cancer if not treated immediately. Bladder EpiCheck® demonstrated Negative Predictive Value (NPV) of 99%1 for high-risk cancer, meaning that when receiving a negative Bladder EpiCheck® result, there is 99%1 chance that no high-risk cancer is present. Bladder EpiCheck® can be used in a surveillance regimen to increase confidence in detection of recurrence and/or to reduce amount of cystoscopies.
Bladder EpiCheck® provides you with
- 99 % Negative Predictive Value
- Objective and operator independent test results with excellent high-grade sensitivity and specificity (91 % and 84 %)
- Simple test result interpretation (pos/neg and EpiScore from 0-100)
- Potential reduction in unnecessary cystoscopies resulting in reduced patient and financial burden
- Laukhtina et al. Eur Urol Oncol 2021 Dec;4(6):927-942; and corrigendum at Eur Urol Oncol. 2022 Jan 19;S2588-9311(22)00004-9. doi: 10.1016/j.euo.2022.01.003
|Use||For in vitro diagnostic use|
|Time to result||1 day|
|Additionally needed||Validated real-time PCR instruments include Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Dx real time PCR instrument and Rotor-Gene Q Plex-5 instrument|
|Registered trademark||Bladder EpiCheck® is a registered trademark of Nucleix Ltd.|
More information about Bladder EpiCheck® can be found from Nucleix Ltd website: https://www.nucleix.com/bladder-epicheck/