Pulsar Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test
Rapid antigen tests for the detection of COVID-19 are cost-effective, fast and suitable for use at point of care. Antigen tests are useful as a diagnostic aid when a person is showing symptoms and the viral load in the airways is the highest.
Pulsar Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test is an immunochromatographic in vitro rapid test for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein from saliva samples. The test aids in detection of SARS-CoV-2 infections. Its innovative design makes it safe to handle and convenient to use. It is also handy for testing several people simultaneously. One single packed test contains all the materials necessary to carry out the test allowing distribution of tests to separate testing sites or to be carried with the personnel to the site of testing.
Advantages of the Pulsar Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Test
Fast and safe
- Only a few steps to the test result
- Hands-on time just seconds
- Closed system minimizes contamination risk
- Enables fast testing of large amounts of people
Easy and convenient
- Saliva sample enables pleasant sampling procedure
- Closed system prevents user errors
- Single packed tests including everything needed
- Storage at room temperature
- Detects SARS-CoV-2 nucleoproteins (Corona variants affect S-protein)
- Relative sensitivity 90%, specificity 97%
The test result is used for early detection of a possible infection by medical professionals. A confirmation test is necessary.
|Products available||154860 Pulsar Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Test (20 tests, COV-P53)|
|Time to result||15 minutes|
|Sensitivity||90% compared to PCR|
|Specificity||97% compared to PCR|